Beach Tacos Recipe
- 1.5 lbs skirt steak
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Mesquite Peppercorn Lager Rub
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Jalapeño Lime Pilsner Rub
- 1 beer (used Corona and Mexican Beer)
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Sriracha Salt (optional but delicious)
- 1 tablespoonSpiceology Jalape O Salt (optional but delicious)
- Tortillas of choice
- 3 large ripe avocados, diced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato-based salsa
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1 white onion, fine diced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Lime wedges
- In a sealable bag add skirt steak, mesquite seasoning, sriracha salt and a cup of beer. Seal and let marinate for at least an hour. In another bag, add chicken, jalapeno seasoning, jalapeno salt and 1 cup beer, seal and marinate at least an hour.
- Make guacamole by mashing all ingredients together and set aside.
- On a medium/hot grill add your meat. For steak, cook 4 minutes on each side and set aside. For chicken thighs, cook approximately 8 minutes per side until internal temp is at least 165°F. Slice the steak across the grain and rough chop the chicken. Grill tortillas for 15 seconds or so.
- Serve with choice of garnishes.