- 2 pounds ground beef (preferably brisket)
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Christie Vanover Brisket Rub
- 6 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 6 brioche burger buns
- 18 dill pickle slices
- pickled red onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Christie Vanover Brisket Rub
- Heat grill to medium-high heat about 375F degrees.
- Shape ground beef into six patties. Just before grilling, sprinkle all sides with the Brisket Rub.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip. Grill for 2-3 more minutes. Top with cheese and continue cooking until they reach desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm.
- Toast the buns on the grill cut side down for 15-30 seconds.
- Combine the mayo ingredients and spread on the top and bottom buns.
- Layer the bottom bun with a grilled patty, pickles and onions. Add the top bun.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.