Author: Cassandra Hahn
Makes 4 tacos.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 – 10 ounce package of cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Guac and Roll Salt-Free Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Mango Tango Salt-Free Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 – 5.3 ounce plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Really Ranch Salt-Free Seasoning
- 4 ounces black beans, canned or cooked from dry, no salt
- 6 sprigs cilantro, picked
- Break up (about dime-sized) and toss cauliflower, olive oil, Guac and Roll Salt-Free Seasoning and Mango Tango Salt-Free Seasoning all together. Place on sheet pan and roast for 8 minutes in a 400 degree oven. Meanwhile heat black beans until hot in sauté pan. Mix up the sauce, yogurt and Really Ranch Salt-Free Seasoning.
- Lastly, heat corn tortillas in a skillet until warmed.
- To put together layer 2 corn tortillas, fill with cauliflower, then beans. Top with yogurt sauce and cilantro!
Enjoy! Low salt, low fat and vegetarian.