- 1 quart Flour
- 1 1/2 cups corn starch
- 4 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 tablespoons celery seed
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
Mix all ingredients and use whenever wanted. May be stored in container
- 1-2 lbs turkey breast and tenders
- 1 quart butter milk
- herb mix (1/4 cup thyme,1/4 cup rosemary,1/4 cup sage)
- Marinade turkey in buttermilk overnight.
- Coat in stuffing dredge.
- Fry in canola oil at 325°F until golden brown delicious and 165°F internal temp.
- Immediately after frying toss in a bowl with chopped herbs and salt to taste. Serve with gravy and cranberry sauce.