The Spiceology X Derek Wolf Argentinian-inspired Garlic Herb blend is a grilling season unsung hero.
Packed with garlic, oregano, parsley, tarragon, and more, this ultra-versatile blend goes great on proteins, veggies, in sauces – you name it.
Chef Ryan Wiebe makes this blend sing when paired with a bone-in pork loin… and the result is herby garlicky goodness.
Garlic Herb Roasted Bone-In Pork Loin
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Half or whole bone-in pork loin.
- Spiceology X Derek Wolf Garlic Herb Blend
- Olive oil
- Score your pork loin’s fat cap in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Season with olive oil all over and liberally shake on Spiceology X Derek Wolf Garlic Herb seasoning. Let rest in fridge uncovered for 2 hours or overnight.
- Take out pork and let come to room temperature (this will help it cook faster).
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Slow roast pork in oven until internal temp of 120° F, increase oven temperature to 425°F and let the outside crisp up and internal temp of 130°F is reached. Take pork out and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice pork into chops and enjoy!