Make these cheesy-herby “croutons” next time you want o seriously up-level a store-bought soup.
Just mix some Greek Freak into softened butter, bust out the panini maker (or just use a pan) and let the cheese get melty and delicious.
- Store-bought mushroom soup
- Panini bread
- Brie wedge
- Butter, softened
- Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- Heat store-bought soup on stove according to package directions.
- While soup is heating, mix 1 tbsp Greek Freak with softened butter and spread on outside of cut panini bread.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place between panini bread and add more Greek Freak to cheese.
- Grill on panini maker or on stovetop until bread is toasted and cheese is melty.
- Remove from heat and cut into crouton-sized pieces.
- Plate soup, add panini pieces to soup and dig in.