Our recipe for Greek Freak Portizza is so easy to make and can be changed to suit any taste or veggie in season.
Greek Freak Portizza Recipes
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, black ribs removed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Greek Freak Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Heat the grill to high. Divide the marinara sauce between the 2 portabella mushrooms and spread on the inside. Top with diced chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with Greek Freak spice rub and basil.
- Place the mushrooms on the grill and cook until heated through and cheese is melted, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and enjoy.