Sometimes you just need a sandwich. A really fresh, ultra-tasty sandwich with Greek Freak-roasted veggies, topped with gooey burrata between fluffy focaccia; it’s tangy and herby with roasted pepper and onion deliciousness. Dig in.
Greek Freak-Roasted Veggie and Burrata Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Focaccia bread
- 1–2 bell peppers, sliced and roasted
- Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, roasted
- Pesto mayo
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Spiceology’s Greek Freak Mediterranean blend, as needed
- If making your own focaccia, top with Greek Freak seasoning before baking.
- Roast you onions and peppers at 375° for 20-25 mins, season generously with Greek Freak.
- Once onions are roasted add red wine and marinate for 20 mins while onions are still hot.
- Make your own pesto mayo (3:1 ratio of mayo to pesto, to taste), or pre-made works, too.
- Assemble sandwich, and give yourself a few extra napkins, your going to need them!