The Spiceology x New Belgium Brewing Habanero Grapefruit spice blend is packed with flavor. Slightly citrus from the grapefruit, slightly spicy from the habanero and 100% delicious blended with the remaining spices like onion, smoked paprika and brown sugar. This Habanero Grapefruit Grilled Salmon comes together quickly. A drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of the spice blend and you are grilling….and eating. Halve a grapefruit and give it a quick sear on the grill and squeeze over the cooked salmon fillets. You can thank me later.
Habanero Grapefruit Grilled Salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 Servings 1x
- 1 whole salmon, filleted
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 tablespoons Voodoo Ranger Habanero Grapefruit blend
- 1 grapefruit, halved (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Preheat your grill.
- Drizzle half of the olive oil and spice blend over each of the salmon fillets. Place on the hot grill and cook until your desired doneness. If using the fresh grapefruit, grill it for a few minutes and remove.
- Carefully remove the fillets from the grill and serve immediately with a squeeze of the grilled grapefruit and a sprinkle of chopped parsley.