Our Hibiscus Habanero signature blend is sweet, spicy and a little floral – but we get that you might not know how to use this guy immediately.
Enter fish tacos.
Made with Honey Granules, Hibiscus Powder, Smoked Paprika, Garlic, Habanero Powder, and more, Hibiscus Habanero goes great on pork, chicken,,veggies, ceviche, as a cocktail rim or even in ice cream.
Hibiscus Habanero Fish Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Small pieces of white fish, as many as you need
- 3–4 tablespoons Spiceology Hibiscus Habanero
- Shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- Your favorite hot sauce, as needed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- Beer or tonic water for batter
- Your go-to salsa, (pico de gallo, salsa verde, etc.)
- Oil for frying
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Season your fish with Spiceology Hibiscus Habanero and set aside.
- Mix coleslaw with rice wine vinegar, hot sauce and more Spiceology Hibiscus Habanero.
- Heat your oil to 350°F.
- Season your flour with Spiceology Hibiscus Habanero and make your batter by adding beer or tonic water and mix until combined and slightly thinner than a pancake batter.
- Toss fish into flour then into the batter and fry until golden and crispy.
- Warm your tortillas and assemble your tacos anyway you like and enjoy them hot!