This recipe for Honey Garlic Oven-Fried Chicken is one the of the most versatile and easiest recipes ever and the best part is you can make a few drumsticks, or enough to feed a crowd in just over 1 hours time. All you have to do is add the drumsticks to a zip top bag, add your spice blend of choice (don’t sleep on the Honey Garlic Sriracha blend – it’s all kinds of yum), zip it up, shake it vigorously, and bake them to juicy perfection. If you want to get a little extra crispy with it, add regular or pork panko to the spice blend and chicken before shaking.
Honey Garlic Oven-Fried Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Yield: 2–3 Servings 1x
A super fast recipe for Honey Garlic Oven-Fried Chicken that is great right out of the oven or served cold for a summer picnic.
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Honey Garlic Sriracha Blend
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and lightly spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and Garlic Sriracha blend to a zip top bag, seal tight and shake vigorously to coat the chicken.
- Place the drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet and lightly spray. Bake 1 hour, flipping the drumsticks halfway through. Remove and serve immediately.