- 9 lb spiral ham
- ⅔ cup sweet chili sauce
- ⅓ cup stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Honey Garlic Sriracha Blend Glass Jar
- In an oven-safe dish, place ham with juices into the pan flesh side down, bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, glaze with a mixture of stone ground mustard, sweet chili sauce and Honey Garlic Sriracha seasoning.
- Turn the oven up to 450 degrees and finish for appx 30 more minutes basting with the liquid in the pan every 10 minutes. Cook to an internal temp of 140 degrees.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before slicing.