You’re going to dig all of the flavors going on with these Mango Tango Salmon Burnt Ends.
Our Mango Tango is our version of a chamoy blend with real dried mango, paprika, a blend of chili peppers, and more.
Grab whatever BBQ sauce you have that’s on the sweet side and mango juice for the spray bottle and you’re ready to go.
Love this recipe? Check out more from Chef Ryan Wiebe here.
- 1 side of salmon, skin removed
- 4 Tbsp Spiceology Mango Tango, divided
- 1 Tbsp Neutral oil
- Mango juice, for spritzing
- 1/4 cup Your favorite sweet BBQ sauce
- Dice your salmon 1 inch x 1 inch.
- Season you salmon with oil then 3 Tbsp of Spiceology Mango Tango seasoning, let marinate for minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat your smoker to 225°F.
- Place your salmon on the smoker and smoke for 1 hour, spritzing with the mango juice every 15 minutes.
- After 1 hour, place your burnt ends onto a pan or foil container, add your BBQ sauce, 1 Tbsp Spiceology Mango Tango and 2 Tbsp of mango juice and mix carefully.
- Smoke for another 15 minutes (increase temp to 300°) to let the sauce tack up.
- Serve as a snack or in a rice bowl and enjoy!