Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
The traditional Chicken Caesar Salad gets the grilled treatment.
Chef Tony shows you how char can bring out some amazing flavors when you’re grilling chicken thighs with our Nashville Hot blend.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- 2 Chicken Thighs, Skin/bone removed
- 4 Tbsp Spiceology Nashville Hot blend
- 1 Romaine Lettuce, Sliced in Half
- 1/4 cup Caesar Salad dressing Olive Oil
- 1 cup Canola Oil* Optional
- Parmesan Garnish
- Heat your grill to 500 degrees.
- Season your chicken thighs with oil and 2 Tbsp of Spiceology Nashville Hot blend.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together remaining seasoning with the Caesar dressing, set aside.
- Season your romaine lettuce with light amount of oil.
- Place chicken on the grill for about 4 minutes each side. After grilling set aside.
- While the second side of the chicken is grilling, place your halved romaine of a rack in the grill that allows indirect heat, face down until you see grill marks.
- Dice chicken.
- Plate romaine face up, garnish with diced grilled chicken drizzle with Caesar.
- Garnish with parmesan and fried leftover chicken skin.
- *Option: In a small sauté pan place canola oil and get to 375 degrees. Fry your skins until crispy (about 90 seconds each side or until golden brown) place on a plate lined with paper towel to soak up the oil.