We are BIG fans of Epic Mega Cookie Co. and their epic flavors created in mega-sized cookies by @chefderrickfox who you might just recognize from MasterChef fame. We’re giving away 2 of their epic mega cookies as part of our Bakers Dozen Giveaway, but just in case you don’t win that sweet, sweet prize – they were down right stellar enough to share a recipe you can make at home. But fair warning – the epic mage cookie making is NOT for the faint of heart… so if you’re not up for the challenge you can order at Epicmegacookie.com.
Peanut Butter Punk ‘n’ Cream Pie Cookie
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 2 ¼ Cups AP Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp fine salt
- 6 teaspoons of Spiceology Pumpkin Spice
- ¾ Cup (7oz) Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cup (7oz) Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (227g) Unsalted Irish Butter
- 1 cup of Creamy Peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup of butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla Extract
- 1 ¼ cup Flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Spiceology Pumpkin Spice
- Pinch of salted
- 7 TBSP melted Butter
Make the Topping and Frosting first.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- With a rubber spat, mix in melted butter until crumbled together
- Whip butter in stand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar until mixed well.
- Add vanilla to smooth out.
- If too thick, add a tbsp of milk or water at a time to get the consistency of frosting.
Making the Cookie:
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars for 4 minutes.
- Then add the eggs and cream on high for 6 minutes.
- Then add in Base ingredients and slowly whisk until incorporated.
- Remove bowl and mix in by hand the peanut butter chips with a rubber spatula.
- If you are making Epic Mega-sized Cookies you will need a 6 inch silicone mold.
- Place 6 oz of dough in the bottom of the mold.
- Then in the center, pipe in a tight circle, 1 oz of frosting.
- Then add 6.5 oz of dough on top to cover frosting. Pinch around the edges to seal in frosting. Top with streusel then Bake at 400º for 25-27 mins
For small cookies:
- Make a 1 oz ball of dough and smash into flat circle.
- Pipe a dollop of frosting and cover with another ounce of dough.
- Top with streusel and bake at 350º for 10-12 minutes depending on how gooey you like your cookies.