Hello, Sir! Based on Hell’s Kitchen’s most famous dish, Beef Wellington, you’re getting mustard, mushroom, shallot, horseradish, worcestershire, rosemary, and thyme into one perfectly balanced blend – an ultra-versatile blend so good, it goes way beyond Beef Wellington.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Sir Wellington Seasoning
- 1/8 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Add quartered Brussel sprouts to a medium mixing bowl with a half tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat them evenly. Then add Sir Wellington seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Heat another half tablespoon of olive oil in a sauté pan on medium heat until it shimmers. Add seasoned sprouts to the pan making sure they are arranged evenly on the bottom of the pan. Cook for three minutes and stir to flip Brussels sprouts to an uncooked side. Continue until each side has been lightly browned.
- Add pumpkin seeds to the pan and stir to toast the seeds but be careful not to scorch them
- Salt and pepper to taste before serving.