This warm and ultra-flavorful Smoky Honey Habanero Salmon Rice Bowl is both cozy and bright – you can throw your favorite veggies in or whatever is in your fridge and top with a light crema and even more Smoky Honey Habanero. You can cook the salmon however you like: in the oven, in a pan or on the grill – no matter what those honey granules in the blend will caramelize and create an insanely delish crust for a sweet heat.
Smoky Honey Habanero Salmon Rice Bowl
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 – 1/4 side Salmon, diced
- 1 ear of corn, cut off the cob
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Green onions, sliced
- Cucumber, quartered
- Red onion, thinly sliced, pickled (optional)
- Rice, 1-2 cups, cooked
- Smoky Honey Habanero blend
- Crema, drizzled on top
- Cook your rice, in a pot or with a rice cooker.
- Season your salmon with Smoky Honey Habanero.
- Heat pan to medium heat and cook salmon on all sides until cooked to your liking.
- Mix in cilantro and green onions into your cooked rice.
- Plate your bowl starting with rice, then salmon and then add your veggies, top with more Smoky Honey Habanero seasoning and crema. This is a great meal prep for the week!