Our Hell’s Kitchen Under the Sea blend has strong maple and Korean chile flavors – and was pretty much made for all things seafood. Chef Ryan Wiebe shares his super easy recipe for these grilled shrimp skewers that are just absolutely packed with flavor and char.
- 1–2 lbs of fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Spiceology x Hell’s Kitchen Under the Sea blend, as needed
- ponzu, as needed for glazing
- green onions, garnish
- wooden skewers
- Pull tails off shrimp (optional but easier to eat).
- Season and skewer shrimp.
- Heat your charcoal or BBQ to med-high heat.
- Grill shrimp 2 mins per side, glazing with the ponzu and add more Under the Sea seasoning.
- Finish with green onions and enjoy as a great appetizer.
Don’t have a grill or feel like cooking on the stovetop?
- Season the shrimp the same way.
- Heat a pan to medium heat with oil, add the shrimp and sear one side, flip and then glaze with some ponzu, soy sauce or any glaze you prefer.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp.