- 4--5 large Yukon gold potatoes, steamed and chopped
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1--2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1--2 tablespoons Spiceology Oh Canada Steak Seasoning
- 1--2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Turmeric Powder
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced (optional)
- green onion, sliced
- cilantro, chopped
- avocado, sliced
- flake sea salt, to finish
- Chop your washed Yukon gold potatoes into quarters and steam until fork tender. You want them mostly all the way cooked through with just a little resistance when you poke with a fork. Set aside to let cool and then chop into smaller pieces, about 1 inch cubes.
- Prep the rest of the ingredients by mincing the garlic, chopping the onion and bell pepper, slicing your purple cabbage, and cutting any other veggies you want to add.
- Heat your skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Once slightly warm, add in the garlic and onion and saute for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the pre-steamed and chopped potatoes. Season with Oh Canada and stir to keep from sticking. After the potatoes have started to crisp for a few minutes, add in any other firmer veggies like the bell pepper, adding the softer veggies like cabbage a few minutes later to prevent overcooking.
- Once all your veggies are cooked, add in your crumbled tofu and sprinkle with turmeric and Greek Freak seasoning. Stir until the turmeric coats the tofu completely, turning it yellow. Once the tofu is warmed all the way through, you’re done!
- Plate your scramble and top with garnishes like green onion, cilantro, avocado and flake sea salt.