Where’s The Lamb Sauce Roasted Cauliflower and Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4–6 servings 1x
- 1 cauliflower, chopped
- 4 cups baby potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Where is the Lamb Sauce blend
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups arugula
- fresh tarragon, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower, potatoes, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of Hell’s Kitchen Where is the Lamb Sauce blend in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly on two baking sheets. Bake for 30-40 minutes, tossing once halfway through, until tender. Let cool for 10 minutes, transfer to bowl.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, and water in a small bowl, whisk to combine.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Hell’s Kitchen Where is the Lamb Sauce blend and stir to combine.
- Pour yogurt mixture over potato mixture and toss to combine.
- Add arugula and toss.
- Serve! Top with fresh tarragon if desired.