Because sometimes you have better things to do than make dinner.
Spiceology Signature Blends + 1 Ninja Kitchen Speedi = date night dinner is served.
We hooked up with our friends over at Ninja Kitchen on quick, easy – and most importantly delicious – date night dinner recipes. The Ninja Speedi is a Rapid Cooker and Air Fryer – so you can cook an entire date night dinner all at the same time.
Don’t own a Speedi? Ninja is hooking you up with an exclusive discount code: EASYAF10 to save 10% on your purchase over on NinjaKitchen.com
Easy AF Date Night Dinner: Sweet Potatoes, Broccolini and Greek Freak Risotto
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
Greek Freak Lemony Herb Risotto
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- Half of 1 shallot, diced
- Handful of diced thyme and dill
- 1–2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak
- ½ lemon
- Parmesan (for garnish)
Smoky Honey Habanero Sweet Potatoes & Whipped Feta
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1–2 tablespoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 1 block feta
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Olive oil as needed
- 1 tbsp honey (for drizzling over sweet potatoes once cooked)
Black & Bleu Crispy Broccolini
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Black & Bleu
- Olive oil (enough to coat broccolini)
- In the bottom of Speedi, add arborio rice, vegetable stock, coconut milk, white wine, shallot, fresh herbs, lemon and Spiceology Greek Freak.
- To crisper tray, add Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero seasoned sweet potato and Spiceology Black & Bleu broccolini.
- Flip switch to Rapid Cooker and set to Speedi Meals at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Take broccolini out after 7-8 minutes, let the rest cook until the timer goes off.
- In the meantime, blend feta, the other half of the lemon, and Greek yogurt until whipped. Add olive oil as needed (you will have extra!)
- Serve sweet potatoes over the whipped feta. Drizzle honey on top.
- Top risotto with parmesan and any additional fresh herbs and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Serve with the rest of the white wine from the risotto :)