Author: Jennifer Nystrom
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup Panko Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Everything Bagel Salt-Free Seasoning
- Canola Cooking Spray
Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Lite Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Really Ranch Salt-Free Seasoning
In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Place chicken tenderloins in a medium-sized bowl. Pour buttermilk over them and toss to fully coat all the pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees convection. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil. Spray rack with Canola cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix panko, flour and Everything Bagel Seasoning, mixing well.
- When the chicken tenders are finished marinating, dredge each one in the panko mixture, pressing down to fully coat all the pieces all over. Place on the baking rack. Lightly spray the coated chicken tenders with the canola spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they reach 165 degrees and are golden brown.
- Serve with Really Ranch Yogurt sauce.