- 3 egg yolks
- 1 dash Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons Isaac Toups Fryclone Seasoning
- ½ pound unsalted butter
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT butter in a bowl.
- Place butter in a saucepot and bring to a simmer. Pour into a vessel that is easy for you to slowly drizzle with.
- Whisk bowl of egg yolk mixture while adding HOT butter slowly. Do not add fast or you will potentially break the sauce.
- Whisk and drizzle until all butter is emulsified. Taste for seasoning and adjust to your preference. Serve with poached eggs, some sort of bread vessel and meat(we chose brisket.) It’s eggs benedict yo!