We get it. We all love smoked and grilled wings, but when it’s cold outside and you just can’t muster the warm will – it’s time to call in the air fryer.
- 2 dozen split chicken wings
- 3–4 tablespoons Spiceology Korean BBQ Blend
- 1/4 cup Potato Starch
For the sauce
- 4 tablespoons Gochujang
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Soy
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Fried Garlic, optional
- Green Onions, as needed
- Season wings with Spiceology Korean BBQ Blend and then the potato starch.
- Add to air fryer set to 375°F and cook for 10-15 mins depending on the size of your wings.
- While your wings are cooking make the sauce by just mixing all of your remaining ingredients except the green onions.
- Once your wings are done, toss them with your spicy maple glaze, finish with green onions and enjoy!