Shrimp Skewers Recipe
- Recipe by: Derek Wolf | @overthefirecooking
- Difficulty level: Easy
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cook Time – 5 minutes
Marinade Time – 30 minutes
- 18-20 Patagonian Red Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of Derek Wolf Garlic Herb Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
Chimi Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Chili Flakes
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a food-safe container, mix shrimp with Garlic Herb and oil. Let marinate for up to 30 minutes. Once marinated, skewer the shrimp.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for Chimi Cream Sauce. Place in fridge to chill. Preheat your grill to a medium-high, 350F, and add your basting cast iron with sauce to melt.
- Add shrimp over fire and grill for 1-2 minutes per side while basting between turns. Once done, pull shrimp off and let rest for 1 minute.
- Top shrimp with Chimi Cream Sauce and enjoy!