Gaucho Steakhouse Rotisserie Picanha Recipe
- Recipe by: Derek Wolf | @overthefirecooking
- Difficulty level: Moderate
Prep – 30 minutes
Cook – 1 hour
Rest – 10 minutes
- 1 whole picanha, sliced into steaks
- 2-3 tablespoons Derek Wolf’s Gaucho Steakhouse Rub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 5-6 grilled garlic, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Season the picanha steaks with Gaucho Steakhouse Rub and olive oil. Skewer onto your rotisserie skewer and let rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- While waiting, wrap your un-grilled garlic cloves in some tin foil.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat, 300F. Add your picanha skewer onto grill and let cook for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature of the steak is 120F.
- While cooking, add the garlic into the fire and let cook for 3 minutes until charred. Pull steak and garlic off. Let steak rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for chimichurri, including the chopped grilled garlic.
- Slice picanha, top with chimichurri and enjoy!