In between Thanksgiving and the holidays there seems to be an almost baffling and re-appearing amount of leftover turkey and mashed potatoes in the fridge.
The answer? Shake in our Greek Freak Mediterranean blend, add melted mozzarella to the mix and fry these babies up and reserve them to the masses.
Greek Freak Potato and Turkey Croquettes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Turkey or Ground Turkey
- 2–3 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak
- Mozzarella, diced
- Flour, eggs and panko for breading
- Canola for frying
- Mix leftover mashed potatoes and turkey with Spiceology Greek Freak seasoning, form into balls and stuff with mozzarella.
- Bread each ball with flour, then egg and then panko.
- Heat oil to 350°F and fry in batches until golden brown and warmed all the way through, about 7-9 minutes. (If the balls are getting to dark and not warm in the middle, bake in oven to finish them off).
- Eat while warm with gravy or any other holiday leftovers.