This is a perfect, simple and super-fresh salad for summer; grab some veggies, whip up the ultra-versatile (and super tasty) dressing and enjoy!
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 2 medium avocados peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean Blend, optional
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice from about 2 small limes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cloves garlic, minced (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean Blend
- Place the sliced red onions in a small bowl and cover them with cold water (this helps remove some of the onions’ harsh bite).
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the dressing ingredients: Lime juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, and Greek Freak.
- In a very large bowl, place the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and half of the feta. Drain the red onion, then add it to the bowl. Pour the dressing over the top, then stir very gently to combine. Sprinkle the remaining feta and Greek Freak over the top. Enjoy immediately or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Give the mixture a gentle stir just before serving.