Author: Maureen Scherz
- 1 1/2 cups dry garbanzo beans, cooked, no salt
- 1/2 cup dry black beans, cooked, no salt
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Mango Tango Salt-Free Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Guac and Roll Salt-Free Seasoning
- Rehydrate and cook beans according to package directions; don’t add salt when doing so.
- Put beans, pineapple, avocado, and olives in a large bowl.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or in a bowl with a whisk.
- Mix into salad ingredients.
- Add a little extra spice over top of salad to give extra flavor. Chill and serve.