- 2 cups honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Honey Habanero spice blend
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- ½ pound butter, diced into ½ inch cubes and let sit out at room temp
- Combine all ingredients except butter into a 6-quart saucepot. Heat over medium until a simmer is achieved. Watch your heat and turn down as needed or the mixture will boil over.
- Reduce the mixture by 1 quarter and pull off heat. Take diced butter and add to the mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon, gently, until incorporated.
- To serve: toss with fresh potato chips or your favorite brand of potato chips. Coat chicken wings or fried chicken in it as well.