- 1 package all-beef hot dogs
- 1/2 cup Adam McKenzie Double Smoke Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce of your preference
- Preheat your grill to 225°.
- Cut the hot dogs into 3⁄4 inch pieces. Place cut hot dogs in a grill-proof pan or dish.
- Toss the hot dog pieces with Double Smoke rub and the brown sugar, coating evenly.
- Place in the grill and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then pour in BBQ sauce, stir well to coat and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or more.
- Just before serving, bump up the temperature of the grill to 325° and cook for 10 minutes to let the sauce caramelize a bit.
- Serve immediately with toothpicks.