Pretzels, beer, cheese, sausage – you’re going to love everything about these easy sliders just like we do.
We got together with our buds over at King’s Hawaiian to make these snacky sliders that are perfect for game day (or any day).
Our Nashville Hot blend gives the perfect sweet-heat kick to the cheese sauce that’ll keep you coming back for one more.
- Kings Hawaiian OG Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Rolls
- 1/2 habanero, minced
- 1.5 cup Boar’s Head Blanc Grue Gruyere Chees
- 2.5 cup Tillamook Sharp Cheddar (Shred Fresh)
- 1 can of any kind of Hazy IPA
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Spiceology Nashville Hot blend, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Bratwurst sausages, sliced
- Spicy Brown Mustard – to taste
- In a medium sauce pan, sweat out habanero on medium heat with butter then add once combined allow to cook until you smell a nutty scent.
- Pour in IPA while whisking the roux into the beer. Place heat on medium high until the beer is boiling. Reduce to medium heat for a simmer and cook until the beer thickens
- Remove from heat stir in the freshly shredded cheese (about 1/2 cup at a time until melted continue until cheese is all mixed in).
- Season cheese sauce with 2 Tbsp of Spiceology Nashville Hot blend.
- In a medium sauté pan sear the slice brats on each side (about 2 minutes each side) or until internal temp of 165 degrees and set brats aside one side plate/platter.
- Toast your buns in sauté pan to desired doneness.
- To build your sandwich bottom to top: Bottom Bun, Sauerkraut, Brat, Cheese Sauce, Top Bun (with Brown Mustard smeared on inside).