2 words: Air Fryer! Ok, lots more words. But seriously, this recipe for Korean BBQ Chicken Drumettes was crazy good. Like letting the sticky chili lime glaze drip all over your face, good. Like going to the store later on and looking down to see glaze drips on your shirt, good. That good!!!
Toss these baby chicken drums in some Spiceology Korean BBQ, air fry them for 25 minutes and toss em again in the quick honey, lime and chili glaze and you are ready to eat. These little drums are super crunchy on the outside and juicy on the in. Dripping with a sticky, tangy glaze and sprinkled with some chopped peanuts and green onions, OH BABY.
Korean BBQ Chicken Drumettes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1.5 lbs chicken drumettes
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Korean BBQ blend
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Flakey Salt, to taste
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped toasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, add the drumettes and Korean BBQ and toss to coat.
- Set air-fryer to 400º F and spray the basket lightly with cooking oil. Add the drumettes in a single layer (you may need to do 2 batches depending on air fryer size). Cook, turning halfway through, for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the soy sauce through the lime juice to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the cooked drumettes and the sauce and toss to coat. Pile on a serving platter and sprinkle with flakey salt, green onions and peanuts. Serve immediately.