Mesquite Peppercorn Beef Jerky Recipe
- Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Time: 2 days
- 1lbs carne asada sliced beef (or any other thin-sliced beef)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pink curing salt
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Mesquite Peppercorn Lager Rub
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Mix together curing salt, Mesquite Peppercorn Lager rub, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Marinade beef in liquid for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from marinade and slice into equal parts.
- Smoke at 165°F for about 40-50 minutes then store in an airtight container
- Dehydrate at 155°F for about 1.5 -2 hours then store in an airtight container.