Rosemary Dijon is a blend on a mission. A very herbaceous and tangy mission – and man, does it do it’s job.
Paired with salmon this versatile blend meets its match and brings bright flavor notes – don’t be surprised if you just keep scarfing down this salmon.
Chef Ryan Wiebe shares this recipe for an easy weeknight meal that just might work its way into your routine.
- 1 side of Salmon (I used sockeye here), skin removed
- 3 tbsp Spiceology Rosemary Dijon, divided
- Olive oil, as needed
For the sauce
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 3 tbsp, Fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Season salmon with olive oil and 2 tbsp of Spiceology Rosemary Dijon and some salt. Cover and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for 10-12 minutes (add more time depending on your thickness of salmon)
- While your salmon is cooking make your sauce.
- In a pan, add olive oil and heat until medium heat, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, add your white wine to the pan. Stir in remaining 1 tbsp of Spiceology Rosemary Dijon and add in your cream. Keep this on medium heat and let reduce until thick and coats the back of a spoon, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove salmon from oven, and serve with roasted potatoes and some asparagus, drizzle sauce over salmon and enjoy.