When a bagel sandwich hits right – it’s a beautiful, magical thing. And trust us, this bagel sandwich HITS RIGHT.
First and foremost if you’re not already mixing you plain cream cheese with the myth, the legend, the one-and-only Greek Freak Mediterranean blend – jump on that. Add whatever you want in between two toasted bagel halves with some smoked salmon and you’re guaranteed to have a good day. Or least a fantastic breakfast.
Greek Freak should live in your kitchen counter – check out more recipes that uses this best seller here.
Smoked Salmon Bagel with Greek Freak Cream Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 sandwich
- Smoked salmon of your liking
- Bagels, I used an Everything Bagel
- Red onion
- Spiceology Greek Freak, 1-2 Tbsp
- Plain Cream Cheese, 1/2 cup
- Mixed greens
- Mix your plain cream cheese with Spiceology Greek Freak blend
- Slice your red onion and cucumbers thinly.
- Slice and toast you bagel.
- Add as much or little of everything to your liking and enjoy a great brunch option!