Spiceology’s O.G. blend – Smoky Honey Habanero – is included in the Love is Love Variety Pack. With honey granules, smoked paprika and habanero powder, this sweet and spicy blend goes great on pretty much any protein, but salmon enters next-level territory. Not only does it infuse this salmon filet with great flavor from the cedar plank and heat from the habanero, but the honey granules caramelize on the top creating the perfect bite that flakes off. Bust out your cedar planks, this is an easy grilling recipe you’ll make again and again. Don’t have a grill? No stress. Bake it in your oven or air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Pair this Smoky Honey Habanero Cedar Plank Salmon with a crispy roasted Flavor Hog Sweet Chili Brussels Sprouts or Purple Haze Beet Salad.
Find more Love is Love recipe inspiration on our blog here.
Get inspired by Shannon Feltus by following her @urbanfarmfoods.
- Soak your cedar plank in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your pellet grill to 350°.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the cedar plank.
- Season lightly with Salt Pepper Garlic Blend and then coat liberally with Smoky Honey Habanero Rub.
- Place into the preheated grill, and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon reaches 125 internal temp. This will of course vary with the thickness of your filet.