Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
If you’re looking to mix up your Easter Ham routine or just want a fool-proof delicious main, use Chef Tony Reed’s recipe that combines Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero with Dr. Pepper flavors to make one heck of a sweet, salty and spicy ham.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
Smoky Honey Habanero Glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 6–10 servings 1x
- 1 9-lb Ham
- 3 Tablespoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 1 Can Dr. Pepper soda
- 1/2 Cup Brown Mustard
- 3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham on a roasting pan, cover with foil and roast.
- After 30 minutes combine the remaining ingredients into a sauce pan and mix well. Reduce the sauce until it gets sticky, about 20 minutes.
- After the ham has been in for 1 hour, remove from oven, remove the foil cover, and start to baste the ham every 10-15 minutes until the ham is to temp (139 degrees).
- Allow ham to rest to get to 145 degrees (about 10-15 minutes). Enjoy!