Sunday Brunch Bloody Mary Popsicles Recipe
These popsicles are great for the 21+ crowd who are looking to indulge in a weekend boozy brunch. Eat outside and cool off with this perfect hair of the dog treat.
- 6 sticks of celery
- 2 cups Tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Adam Mckenzie Spicy Bloody Mary
- Spiceology Flake Sea Salt
- Wash and chop celery stalks into a stick length (about ¾ the length of your mold)
- Mix tomato juice with Bloody Mary Blend
- Pour mixture into molds, add celery sticks. Place in freezer for 2-4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle with Flake Sea Salt prior to serving.