This beer-infused queso is so much more than a super-snackable dip.
Top your burgers and dogs, mix into chili or mac and cheese, amp up your protein bowl – cause this flavor-packed, gooey cheese makes everything more delicious.
Our Spiceology X Derek Wolf Sweet Carolina Blonde spice blend is an ode to Eastern Carolina’s Mop Sauce with tang, sweet and heat all in one beer-infused BBQ rub.
And make this recipe your own! Thrown in ground beef, sausage or chorizo to make meaty, throw in whatever veggies you have on hand, and use whatever local beer you want.
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapenos, de-seeded and diced
- Spiceology X Derek Wolf Sweet Carolina Blonde blend
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup beer of choice
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Pickled jalapenos for topping (optional)
- Chips for scooping, not optional ;)
- In a cast iron skillet, sauté onions and jalapenos with 2 tablespoons Spiceology X Derek Wolf Sweet Carolina Blonde .
- Once fragrant and translucent, add in diced tomato, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese until cream cheese is melted.
- Add in beer, let simmer for a few minutes.
- Slowly add cheese by the handful and stir until creamy and all of the cheese is fully melted.
- Top with an extra sprinkling of Sweet Carolina Blonde for that extra punch of flavor and pickled jalapenos.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!