Togarashi Bagel Chips Recipe
- 2 each bagel (everything bagels are good, but can use whatever you want)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Flake Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Togarashi Blend
- Slice bagels into 1/8 inch slices.
- Place in a bowl and toss with remaining ingredients, gently so as not to break the “chips”.
- Take an unlined sheet pan and grease with olive oil. Place bagel slices in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Check every 5 minutes and flip the chips halfway.
- Serve with Rump Shaker Cured Salmon and Labneh.