Wagyu New York Strip Steak Recipe
- Recipe by: Chef Aaron Fish, Chef de Cuisine | Eat Good Group
- Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 each Snake River Farms Wagyu NY steak
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Togarashi
- 2 tablespoons canola
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place steak on a plate or cutting board. Sprinkle the salt on both sides and rub in. Season well with Togarashi Blend on both sides and rub in. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat an ovenproof pan over medium-high heat and add canola oil to the pan. Once the pan is hot and oil is spread, 1-3 minutes depending on range, place steak in the pan.
- Sear for 1-3 minutes or until nice crust forms. Flip and add butter to the pan.
- Place in a preheated oven, set to 400°F, and cook for 2-5 minutes or until internal temperature is to your preference.
- Remove steak from the pan and let rest 3 minutes before cutting. Serve with Smoked Pepper Garlic confit and Chile Sauce.