- 4–5 lbs wings
- 3/4 gallon water
- 3/4 cup kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons cayenne
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Bleu Cheese Buffalo Blend
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Salt-Free Really Ranch Seasoning
- 8 oz sour cream
- green onions, chopped
Asian Sticky Wings
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion (white part only, save green part for later)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- oil of choice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Korean Chili Flake
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Korean BBQ Blend
Garnish: 1 tablespoon toasted sesame (or crushed peanuts or cashews), cilantro chopped
Pickled Red Onion
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- Heat water enough to dissolve salt and water. Add wings to the brine, set aside or refrigerate overnight.
- Take wings out of brine and toss in the flour/cornstarch mixture, fry wings at 350º F in batches for approximately 10 minutes or until they reach at least 165 degrees.
- In a small sauce pot, heat vinegar, cayenne, garlic, salt and honey. Once combined and boiling, bring to a simmer and add butter, cook just until the butter is melted, transfer to a blender, add Bleu Cheese buffalo seasoning and blend until smooth.
Whisk all ingredients until combined, garnish with green onions.
Asian Sticky Wings
- Add oil, white part of green onion, ginger, garlic to a hot pan, saute for 3 minutes until browned, add sugar, cook 1 minute, add vinegar, cook 1 minute, add soy sauce, Korean chili and Korean bbq seasoning, cook another two minutes, add wings and toss until well coated. Plate and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, cilantro and pickled onions.
- Place sliced onion in a container, bring the rest of the ingredients to a boil and pour over onions, refrigerate.
Bloody Mary Wings
- While wings are warm, toss cooked wings with ⅓ cup Adam McKenzie Brunch Junkie Seasoning.
- Whisk all ingredients to combine.