This snacky appetizer it hittin’ on all cylanders – it’s crunchy, cheesy, sour-pickly – and then bleu cheese-spicy to boot. Aka the best thing to put back when you’re watching the big game. Easy to assemble and done within just a few minutes in the air fryer – these will be a game day favorite.
Our Black & Bleu blend is a keeper on the counter. Made with real dehydrated bleu cheese and Cajun spices, this is a best seller and fan favorite because there’s really nothing out there like it.
Want to stack up the snack options? Check out more recipes here.
Black & Bleu Cheesy Pickle Roll
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Method: Air Fryer
- Mozzarella, cut into sticks
- Pickles, halved, I used garlic pickles
- Egg roll wrappers, as needed
- Spiceology Black & Bleu, as needed
- Olive oil for brushing on
- Air Fryer or Deep Fryer
- Take your mozzarella sticks and pickles, place them inside a egg roll wrapper, add as much Black & Blue seasoning as you’d like, I did about 1 Tbsp.
- Add water to the outside of your egg roll wrapper (this will help is seal), then roll it up so all edges are sealed.
- Brush with oil and air fry for 8-10 minutes at 360° or until golden on all sides (flip them a few times).
- Enjoy them hot with a spicy mayo to dip!