What you’ll want:
- A crock pot caramel sauce
- Chocolate melting tablets (recommend Ghiradelli)
- Apples! The crisper the better!
- Creative Toppings!
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons salt
- Combine in a crockpot and cook on high for two hours.
- Add in Pumpkin Spice or our Apple Cinnamon blend.
For your chocolate:
Follow the direction of the package you purchased but feel free to add in our Mexican Hot Chocolate Blend for a kick or our signature S’mores Blend for a richer flavor.
- Honey Habanero toasted nuts
- Coconut shreds tossed with cocoa powder
- Carbonated Sugar
- Chopped Candied Ginger
- Themed Sprinkles
- Crushed Graham Crackers