It’s gooey, it’s chocolatey and you might just eat the whole thing in one sitting.
This Chocolate Chip & Cocoa Nibs Skillet Cookie is the best way to round out dinner – pile on scoops of your favorite ice cream, drizzle with caramel sauce – you can’t go wrong here, people.
Our Cocoa Nibs are made from bits of roasted cocoa bean and are superfood powerhouses with antioxidants, fiber, iron, and magnesium.
Check out more Spiceology dessert ideas here.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 oz Spiceology Cocoa Nibs
- 1/3 cup butter, room temp
- 8 inch cast iron skillet
- Gather of all your ingredients listed.
- Heat your skillet in your oven that’s preheated to 375° F for 5-10 mins.
- Melt your butter in the warm skillet.
- Mix in your sugars and then your eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and soda and salt together then add to your butter mixture, stir just until combined.
- Fold in your Spiceology Cocoa Nibs and chocolate chips and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow cookie to cool for 15-20 mins before eating. Enjoy with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!