Level: Easy, total time 10 minutes, 6+ servings
- 1 loaf french bread (whole)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Blend
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice the bread in half the long way like a hotdog bun.
In a small bowl, microwave the butter for appx 20 second or until it just starts to melt. Add Greek Freak, garlic and lemon, mix well.
- Have your helper spread butter mixture evenly on the bread and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for appx 6 minutes watching it carefully, take it out when cheese just starts to brown.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2019 Massican Winery Annia White Wine Napa Valley