- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Rub
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter (can use vegan butter)
- ½ cup of milk (can use plant-based)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Specific Tools: Food Processor or Blender
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Poke your sweet potatoes all over and place on a small baking sheet in your oven for an hour, or until soft.
- When soft, remove from the oven and let rest until they are cool enough to touch.
- Peel the skin off your sweet potatoes, cut into quarters and place in a food processor (or blender) with all remaining ingredients; the milk, butter, Greek Freak, smoked Paprika, Salt and Pepper, and blend until smooth. The more milk and butter you add (beyond what the recipe specifics) the smoother and creamer your puree will be.
- Once blended, it’s ready to serve! Enjoy with gravy, pan sauce, chicken or steak!
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2019 Massican Winery Annia White Wine Napa Valley