If you’re looking for fast, simple and amped up flavor – Chef Shannon Feltus is sharing super-easy flavor hacks for when you get that last-minute picnic or cookout invite. We’re making things easy by upping the flavor on store-bought staples – always delicious, effort optional. These Jamaican Jerk Overnight Fridge Pickles takes a good thing and makes it next-level great – enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Jamaican Jerk Rub
- 1 – 24 oz jar of your favorite dill pickle spears
- Open the pickle jar and pour out a splash of brine to make room.
- Add Jamaican Jerk and put the lid on tight. Shake vigorously to mix seasoning.
- Refrigerate overnight to season pickles.
- Enjoy the next day! But they do get better and better every day.