Japanese Pancake Recipe
- Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup (130g) flour
- 3/4 cup (140g) mushroom stock
- 1/2 teaspoon (3g) Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon (15g) sugar
- 2 teaspoon Sasquatch BBQ Erubtion Rib Rub
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. You can hold in a container sealed in the fridge up to 7 days.
- 1 cup shaved asparagus or cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cooked chopped bacon (optional)
- pinch salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl with 6 tbsp of batter.
- Cook the pancake in a well-oiled skillet on medium heat.
- Finish with the mayo, bonito flakes, shaved egg yolk, and scallions.
Black gold mayo
- 2 tbsp Sasquatch BBQ Black Gold Truffle Rub
- 1 cup mayo
Mix ingredients together and top pancakes with mayo if desired.